Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Psychology and Fang


Last night wasn't so bad I suppose. Of course, it's kind of strange when your mother gets drug along with your aunt. The your aunt is poking you with a straw and tickling you. And mother is a bit tipsy. Though this is only the first time mother has been drunk...

Yet lets look at the mess. The kitchen is filthy and the floor requires sweeping. Not to mention homework. It's rather annoying to have this to do while being pestered to go outside as well, and having to take car of the three youngest. *sigh* At least Psychology isn't that hard.

Now lets mention James Patterson's new book. Fang. See, Ari and Fang are/were my favorite characters. If you haven't heard already, this is a spoiler, Ari died of course. I was very sad with that. But hey, Fang's not dead! Then the new book comes out... Well, there goes Fang. He's the next to die. I'm reading through the book very slowly, dreading that moment. It's probably not a good thing to get so involved in the book that you're wary as the characters, or scared as them. But I can't really help it. It's just sad when all of my favorite characters always die in every book. I'm not exaggerating, that's just how it goes. Well, not always, always, I've got two or three that aren't dead. Which is still kinda sad considering the amount of books I've read.

The bad thing is mom coming home in the foulest of moods, snapping at you and telling you to do things that are done. Justifying it with a 'I'm cranky because I was out all day'. Pardon but I was in all day with three younger kids then the fourth the rest of the day. How can you whine this way? It rather bothers me when she acts like this. Though it's only to be expected, she skipped her pills this morning.

No comments: